Guest Soap - Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera has long been used to help calm the skin. We combined it with our own blend of moisturizing oils and Organic Shea butter. We used Litsea Cubeba and Sweet Orange Essential Oil to fragrance and each bar smells clean and light!
* Our soaps are made with all natural Ingredients.
* You'll get a gentle cleanse without the dry itchy skin feeling.
* These bars contain glycerin which acts as a humectant drawing moisture from the air to your skin.
* Shea Butter is commonly used for eczema and psoriasis.
* Shea butter helps protect the skin from free radicals which could lead to wrinkles, dark spots and dry skin.
* These bars have a long lasting creamy and stable lather.
* There are no parabens or phthalates in our products.
* We guarantee your satisfaction.
* Take 10% off your first order with code SHOP10
Each bar weighs approximately 1.25 ounces.
Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lactate, Distilled Water, Saponified Organic Oils of Coconut, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Organic Palm Oil. Organic Shea Butter, Aloe Vera Plant Gel, Aloe Vera Extract, Litsea Cubeba, Sweet Orange Essential Oil.
Due to the handmade nature of our products, color, design and shape may vary slightly.
His & Hers Soap Company makes handmade soap products in small batches. Both men and women can use these soap bars. The oils we use to make our natural soaps are all plant based with no parabens or phthalates.
Say goodbye to the itchy feeling you get after showering!
His and Hers Soap Company
Made in Virginia Beach, VA. USA
His & Hers Soap Company uses essential and / or fragrance oils in our soap. If you are pregnant, have health issues or allergies, please consult your doctor prior to the use of our products.
Information about our ingredients and its health related benefits are derived from various sources and is intended for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be used as a substitute for sound medical advice or treatment from a licensed physician or medical doctor.
Information provided on this site is not meant to advise, diagnose, or treat any symptom or medical issue.
Our products are for external use only and should not be consumed or ingested.
If you have allergies, we recommend that you perform an allergy test on a small area of skin prior to use. If you are allergic to one or more ingredients in our products, we recommend that you do not purchase or use that product.
His & Hers Soap Company is not responsible or liable for allergic reactions or misuse of our products. By using our products you agree that you have read this disclaimer and accept full responsibility. Please exercise your due diligence and read our ingredients label.